geek(n): An intelligent, eccentric person with an interest in the perceptibly useless and esoteric.
asylum(n): 1) A place offering protection and safety; a shelter.
2) An institution for the care of those requiring organized supervision.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I've had a particular programming task to complete for the past couple of days... well, to tell the truth, Ive had it for a lot longer - maybe a couple of months now, but I set my sights on finishing it in the last few days, and failed.

Ive spent my time tweaking other code and writing other programs rather than doing it. Its not all that hard, but its part of a larger set of programs which I guess I havnt quite gotten my head around, and i'm hesitant to finish this bit off, because I dont really know where the larger task is going. If I just rush in and finish it, I'll probably have to rewrite it later when the goal posts move.

No comments: